Useful info for check-in / check-out Isula Travel
While planning your holiday, take note of the following informations regarding check-in and check-out.
1. The check-in time is established from 4 pm to 10 pm
2. Two hours before the check-in, guests are required to contact the managers of the villa for rent
3. When booking remember to indicate on the reservation form your expected arrival time at the villa. This will help us to offer you a better reception service.
4. After the check-in procedures, we will explain to you in detail how to switch on / off the domestic systems and we will give you all the information you will need for the period of your stay.
1. The villas check-out time is established by 10 am on the departure day
2. We recommend to our guests to make a check of the villa before check-out, in order to avoid leaving personal objects
3. If it has occurred any damage to the leased property, Isula Travel requests a prompt communication to the check-out manager.
Isula Travel check-in / check-out on different times
In case of delays or scheduled arrivals and departures on different times than those established by Isula Travel, guests are required to notify it in advance to the owner or the Isula Travel reception manager, who will try to offer the best check-in and check-out service possible.